Saturday, May 7, 2011

Paintings by Leonid Afremov

I found these awesome paintings today. I love how he's using impressionism but the texture and depth of these paintings are different than a lot things I've seen. But that might not be saying much since I'm not an expert on art, but I really love these paintings. Check them out.










Image selected for Amazing Paintings from Leonid Afremov




Image selected for Amazing Paintings from Leonid Afremov



Here's the link to these paintings if you want more information:

1 comment:

  1. (sigh) Third time I've written this. I keep accidentally clicking on links to other places and it loses my post.

    "These are beautiful! Where did you find them? Oh, wait - a link.
    I would love to paint the walls of my house like this. They've got a great feel to them.

    My very favorites are no.s 10 and 11."

    ReplyDelete